Extra Mile Mobile RV Services Menu
Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, & Iowa RV Inspections
RV Types We Inspect
We will happily inspect any RV type listed below. We also offer an extensive list of additional services for your RV.
Buyer’s RV Inspection
Premier Inspection or Pre-Purchase Walkthrough
We know how fun and exciting purchasing an RV can be. We also know it can be rather stressful. Before purchasing your dream RV, whether new or used, we recommend having it inspected by an NRVIA Certified Inspector so you know exactly what you are purchasing. Understanding that each buyer has different priorities and budget constraints, we offer two distinct levels of service: Premier Inspections and Pre-Purchase Walkthroughs. With a Premier Inspection the following areas will be thoroughly inspected:
- All Three Electrical Systems
- Air Conditioning
What If I Don’t Need or Want a Full-Blown Inspection?
If your circumstances dictate that you don’t want a Premier Inspection, but you just want a trained and certified Inspector and RV Service Technician to walk through an RV with you before you make an offer on it, we also offer Pre-Purchase Walkthroughs. We would meet you on-site, test what we can under the circumstances, and point out any deficiencies we identify.
PREMIER INSPECTIONS INCLUDE:
• The undivided attention of an NRVIA Certified RV Inspector thoroughly inspecting your potential purchase on 350+ Points of Inspection for 4-12 hours (depending on the size and complexity of the RV).
• An online report with 100+ photos, videos of moving components such as slideouts, awnings, and leveling systems, and 360 Degree camera photos of the interior, chassis, and frame.
• The ability for you to generate a Create Request List from inside your report software which allows you to communicate easily with the seller exactly what deficiencies found during the inspection you’d like repaired or replaced.
PRE-PURCHASE WALKTHROUGHS INCLUDE:
• A trained and certified RV Inspector and RV Service Technician walking through a potential RV purchase with you in real time, providing feedback on features and identified deficiencies on the spot.
• No written report, photos, or videos will be provided by the Inspector/Technician after the walkthrough.
In other words, if you really want to know what’s going on with your future RV, choose the Premier Inspection service!
10% discount for Military, Veterans, and Repeat Business